Benefits of Membership
The Madison Art Society is dedicated to advance the cause of fine art through the holding of art exhibits and conducting educational programs for the artists, the local community and the general public. Throughout the year we schedule the following exhibits and opportunities for this purpose.
- Programs & Events
- Annual Juried Show
- Annual Member Show
- Elected Artist Show
- Tiny Treasures Exhibit at People’s Bank
- Winter Studio
- Plein Air Painting
- Critique of Member’s Work
- Art History Lectures*
- Guilford Poet’s Guild Presentation (or reflections on artist’s painting)
* These events are free and open to the public.
Artist Member: Participants in MAS goals and events.
Elected Artist Member: To be an Elected Artist you must have works accepted in 2 MAS juried shows within a 5 year period, and be a member in good standing with no lapse in membership dues during that period.
Friends of MAS: Non-artist sponsors.
Join by Mail:
1. Download the application below.
2. Mail your $25 dues payment with your application. Dues cover the Jan 1 – Dec 31.
Madison Art Society
P.O. Box 1383
Madison, CT 06443
Download Application .PDF
Subscribe to the MAS Newsletter
A quarterly publication of events, demos, workshops, awards, critiques and artists.