“Morning Frost”, Deborah Greco
2021 Member Online Exhibition Submission
Submissions will be accepted February 22 to March 1, 2021.
MAS member artists who have paid 2021 dues may enter one piece of artwork. If you haven’t paid 2021 dues, please pay before submitting your entry.
- No works done under guidance of an instructor are eligible.
- Work must be signed, priced and framed with screw eyes and wire attached. “Gallery wrap” canvas without frame will be accepted with sides painted.
- “Not for sale” works will be accepted. Sculpture and mixed media works will be accepted.
- Work cannot have been shown in any previous MAS shows.
- Please do not enter artwork that will be in any other venue concurrently.
- Artwork must be appropriate to be seen by young children.
- The Madison Art Society reserves the right to remove or decline any submitted work for any reason.
- There is no entry fee.
- A 20% commission will be paid by the artist and mailed to Madison Art Society, P.O. Box 1383, Madison Ct 06443.
Tips for photographing your artwork:
- If you are using your smart phone, lay the painting on the floor under even lighting, preferably daylight. Watch out for shadows.
- Don’t use the zoom feature.
- Hold the phone or camera even and parallel to the art work. If you are at an angle to the artwork, the image will be distorted and difficult to crop.
- Crop the image to the border of the artwork.
- It is VERY helpful to the exhibition committee if your image is labeled in the following format:
last name_ first name _title_ medium _height x width _ price