47th Annual Juried Exhibition and Sale
“My Old Pal”, Del-Bourree Bach
The Madison Art Society’s 47th Annual Juried Exhibition and Sale
May 2 – June 3, 2022
Scranton Memorial Library
801 Boston Post Rd, Madison, CT
Over $4000 in prizes will be awarded!
Call for Artists
Submissions: Apri 10 – 20, 2022 on the MAS website – www.madisonartsocietyct.org
Notification of acceptance: April 24, 2022, by 6PM on the MAS website – www.madisonartsocietyct.org
Receiving of accepted works: Saturday, April 30, 9:30AM – 12:00PM – In Person Only
Submission Fee: MAS Members – $15 for first entry, $5 for second entry
Non-MAS Members – $20 for first entry, $5 for second entry
Juror: Frank Bruckmann
Opening Reception: Thursday, May 5, 2022, 5:30PM – 7:30PM
End of Show pickup: Saturday, June 4, 2022, 9:30AM – 12PM
- Open to all Connecticut artists, 18 and over.
- 2 pieces of artwork may be submitted. Each artist will be limited to one accepted piece.
- Decisions by the juror are final.
- Original works in all media (except photography or computer generated art) will be accepted.
- Work that has been shown in previous MAS Exhibits or done under tutelage may not be submitted.
- Work must be signed, framed and wired for hanging. Frame may not exceed 32″ on the longest side.
- ‘Not for Sale’ works will be accepted.
- Work must be deemed appropriate for all age viewers.
- Sculpture up to 40lbs is accepted, but the artist must supply pedestal.
- Mixed media are accepted.
- 20% of any sold art will be donated to the MAS.
- An image taken with a smartphone in good lighting is acceptable. Please crop the image to remove any background or frame.
- Please name your image in the following format: last name_ first name _title_ medium _height x width _ price
- For tips on taking an image of your artwork with a smartphone, refer to our recent lecture series presented by Bob Thomas, “Photographing Your Artwork”, now available under the MAS Events section of our website.
Please review the show prospectus for important dates and eligibility information before submitting your work.
Get in Touch
Madison Art Society
P.O. Box 1383
Madison, CT 06443