47th Annual Member Exhibition and Sale
Announcement and Prospectus
Dawn Bisharat, “Côte d’Azur”
Prospectus: MAS 47th Annual Member Exhibit
at the E.C. Scranton Library and Online on the MAS Website
Exhibit Dates: Monday, February 14 – Friday, March 18, 2022
Juror: Bernie McTigue http://bernardmctigue.com/
Prizes: 1st: $150, 2nd: $100, 3rd: $50
Online Submissions: Tuesday, February 1 – Friday, February 11 at 6:00PM
Please note: You will need to register online before bringing your artwork to the library on February 12. This exhibit will be both in person and on our website.
Size Requirements: 36” on the longest side, including frame.
Receiving: Saturday, February 12, 9:30-12PM at the E.C. Scranton Library. Masks are currently required.
Reception: Thursday, March 3, 5:30 – 7:30PM
Removal Date: Saturday, March 19, 9:30AM – 12PM
Eligibility: This exhibit is open to all MAS Members. Membership dues must be current. If you haven’t paid 2022 dues, please pay by clicking here.
- Must be a MAS Member
- 2022 Dues must be current
- 1 piece of artwork may be submitted. The entry fee is $15. The fee is payable online (preferred) or by check.
- Original works in all media (except photography or computer-generated art) will be accepted.
- Work that has been shown in previous MAS Exhibits or done under tutelage may not be submitted.
- Work must be signed, framed and wired for hanging.
- ‘Not for Sale’ works will be accepted.
- Work must be deemed appropriate for all age viewers.
- Sculpture and Mixed media are accepted.
- Inventory tags will be created by MAS, using the information from the submission page.The tags will be placed on the paintings on receiving day.
Sales of Artwork:
- A check will be made out to the artist for the full sales amount. A contribution of 20% of sales will be made to MAS – 10% of which will be donated to the library.
- An image taken with a smartphone in good lighting is acceptable. Please crop the image to remove any background or frame.
- Please name your image in the following format: last name_ first name _title_ medium _height x width _ price
- For tips on taking an image of your artwork with a smartphone, refer to our recent lecture series presented by Bob Thomas, “Photographing Your Artwork”, now available under the MAS Events section of our website.
Get in Touch
Madison Art Society
P.O. Box 1383
Madison, CT 06443