Melissa Imossi, “Serenity”
48th Annual Elected Artist Exhibition
Announcement and Prospectus
MAS 48th Annual Elected Artist Exhibit
at the Scranton Memorial Library
Exhibit Dates: Monday, November 20 – Friday, January 5, 2024
Online Submissions: November 12 – November 17 at 6:00PM
Please note: You will need to register online before bringing your artwork to the library on Nov. 18th. The link for online submissions is below.
Receiving: Saturday, November 18th, 9:30 – Noon at the Scranton Memorial Library.
Reception: Thursday, November 30th, 5:00 – 7:30pm
Removal Date: Saturday, January 6th, 9:30am – Noon
Eligibility: This exhibit is open to all MAS Elected Artists. To be an Elected Artist you must be accepted into two MAS juried shows within a five-year period with no lapse in membership. 2023 Membership dues must be current.
- Must be a MAS Elected Artist
- 2023 Dues must be current. Click here to pay your dues.
- Up to 2 pieces of artwork may be submitted. The entry fee is $10 per piece.
- Size Requirements: 38” on the longest side, including frame.
- Original works in all media (except photography or computer-generated art) will be accepted.
- Work that has been shown in previous MAS Exhibits or done under tutelage may not be submitted.
- Work must be signed, framed and wired for hanging. (Wires should be taut so that they hang properly on the cable system.)
- ‘Not for Sale’ works will be accepted.
- Work must be deemed appropriate for all age viewers.
- Sculpture and Mixed media are accepted.
- Inventory tags will be created by MAS, using the information from your online submission. The tags will be placed on the paintings on receiving day.
Sales of Artwork:
- A check will be made out to the artist for the full sales amount. A contribution of 20% of sales will be made to MAS – 10% of which will be donated to the library.
Follow these instructions for online submissions:
- Go to madisonartsocietyct.org and select 48th Annual Elected Artist Exhibition on the homepage. Select Click for Entry Form.
- Submit your high- quality jpg image on the entry form. Do not include the frame in your image. Crop your photo to the edge of the image. Click here for a helpful YouTube video on taking photos of your artwork.
- Make your payment online.
Get in Touch
Madison Art Society
P.O. Box 1383
Madison, CT 06443
or use the contact form below